" The best resume is one which cannot be overlooked by any employer"
It is necessary to have a proper well balanced resume to get yourself a good job.
There are certain things that a person should keep in mind while writing a resume.
- Have a clear objective and it is the first step to mention the objective in the resume.
The whole search should revolve around the objective that you have mentioned.
- Be clear and precise while providing the details about yourself.
- Be simple in the use of your language and try using the technical jargon
- Try to make bullet points while furnishing your details.
- Don't make your resume a research paper and confine it to 1-2 pages.
- Trying using certain keywords that highlight your resume to the recruiters.